Finally it is spring time. As for spring break destinations, Americans have always loved their favorite pastime, sunny vacation. Although beaches will always be popular, there are still a few other types of vacations that are attractive for spring holidays these days. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow your list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun – This is really no surprise. Cancun is usually # 1 on most lists. With its turquoise waters and pristine beaches, it's no wonder why so many people flock to this Mexican destination every year. Airfare is usually cheap and there is no shortage of resorts offering discounts. Hotels, restaurants and bars really take care of spring breakers and parties.
• Miami – Those without passports can still enjoy a similar time in South Beach. You can relax in the sun during the day and party at night when the neon sky lights up. The city has always been known for its reputation as a "nightlife haven". Not only are there many resorts and hotels along the South Beach, there are also many options for renting apartments and condos.
• Jamaica – Get some popular spring break destinations in this Caribbean island: Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston and Ocho Rios. Jamaica is not all sand and water – there are tropical forests and mountains. Head to Negril if you want to do snorkeling or snorkelling. Montego Bay has many scandalous resorts with all-inclusive and British-colonial architecture. Kingston, the capital, is known for the Bob Marley Reggae and Museum.
• Las Vegas – If you're not looking for a beach vacation this year, then head to Vegas. Just go on a trip to Blue City or take advantage of discounted airfare. There are many things to do on a budget. Vegas is much more than just a casino-filled city. Live entertainment is second to none.
• New Orleans – Are you interested in a spring break destination that offers a cultural experience? Just head south to NOLA. Not only is it popular during the Mardi Gras season, it is also popular for spring break. This is a city that prides itself on culture and tradition and you can try everything it has to offer, from creole food to ghost tours.
• Park City – Not everyone is associated with a "spring break" with "ski resorts", but if there is one destination that offers spring break a good time, it's Park City, Utah. This is especially appealing for families who want to spend spring break together. This is not all about skiing; There are many other fun activities.
Go to any of these spring break destinations and you will surely have fun!
Expedia's discount codes don't last forever, so grab one now while it's still available this spring! You can often get good deals if you book early. Shop and compare holiday packages at popular spring break destinations and apply your coupon when booking your trip!